Learning2gether updates for BrazTESOL Sept 23 and SLanguages conference Sept 28-30

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      It's been a busy week for me. I was in Istanbul last Thu through Monday
      for the delightful aPlaNeT conference, and back at work on Tue, Wed, Thu I
      had to drive 3 hours each day back and forth to Al Ain.

      Consequently I haven't had a chance to extract the mp3 from the simulcast
      from BrazTESOL last Sunday on neuroscience in education (yet, and Bobbi has
      to bring the Apple home for the weekend). However I have posted the Bb
      Collaborate / Elluminate recording here:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/denise-de-felice-on-neuroscience-in-education

      Thanks to Denise De Felice and Carla Arena for setting this up.

      THIS week thanks go again to Heike Philp for mounting the very special
      annual SLanguages conference started once upon a time by Gavin Dudeney.

      This free conference has actually already begun with free preconference
      workshops, including a tour of Language Lab and a workshop for newbies
      which includes a trip to the boutique for clothes. Expect some nattily
      dressed newbies at this one.

      I'm away again for the weekend but looking forward to joining everyone
      in-world this Sunday at the regular Learning2gether time, starting at 11
      gmt and going on for many hours after that.
      The official site is here:
      http://avalon-project.ning.com/events/6th-slanguages-annual-symposium
      The program is here: http://avalon-project.ning.com/page/program
      And you can find the relevant information from the above sites at L2G:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded

      Hope to see you there

      --
      Vance Stevens