RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Epaper

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2012
      Aiden,

      I've been using paper.li. It auto creates an e-paper from hashtags, youtube, rss,etc, so it might not serve for the actual creating of papers, but it might be interesting to view the layout: http://paper.li/

      Robert

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 15, 2012
        Dear Aiden,

        There's a free, open source, downloadable software, called Scribus.
        I don't know if you've come across it, but it can produce newspaper /
        magazine layout templates.

        Have a look here:
        http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

        Hope this was helpful,

        Alexandra

        On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...
        > wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Aiden,
        >
        > I've been using paper.li. It auto creates an e-paper from hashtags,
        > youtube, rss,etc, so it might not serve for the actual creating of papers,
        > but it might be interesting to view the layout: http://paper.li/
        >
        > Robert

      • aidenyeh
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2012
          Thanks Alexandra! Looks very promising- Will give it a try :-)

          Aiden

          Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1Alexandra Koukoumialou <a.koukoumialou@...> wrote:Dear Aiden,

          There's a free, open source, downloadable software, called Scribus.
          I don't know if you've come across it, but it can produce newspaper /
          magazine layout templates.

          Have a look here:
          http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

          Hope this was helpful,

          Alexandra

          On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Squires, Robert <robert.squires@...
          > wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Aiden,
          >
          > I've been using paper.li. It auto creates an e-paper from hashtags,
          > youtube, rss,etc, so it might not serve for the actual creating of papers,
          > but it might be interesting to view the layout: http://paper.li/
          >
          > Robert

        • Barbara Dieu
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 16, 2012
            Sthg very quick and easy, maybe not the kind you are looking for but
            worth a try is
            http://bighugelabs.com/
            thed magazine cover
            http://bighugelabs.com/magazine.php

            I have used it with my students and in workshops.
            B.

            --
            Barbara Dieu
            http://barbaradieu.com