Re: [evonline2002_webheads] What's up with Elluminate Publish!?

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hi Peggy,

      Thanks for your help. I'm accumulating a backlog of unpublished recordings
      and was about to write in desperation and ask you to Publish some mp3s for
      me, so I pulled up our last msg and considered reverting to a previous
      version of Java (a pain), ran Publish again and saw it still didn't work,
      then noticed the key to the problem in your msg ...

      You're on a Mac

      So I went and got a Mac (my wife brought one from school) and it seems to
      be working just fine on the Mac.

      There's more'n one way t'skin a cat, ma mammy always use t'say.

      Thanks
      Vance