Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online grammar checkers?

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2012
      Advice, worth far more than it costs:
      "When Bee speaks, listen up."

      Thanks Bee. I've always liked WP, probably the most powerful engine
      still under wraps for those not watching this landscape very
      carefully. Between Mooc's. Word Press, Posterious, and strong,
      creative links to the Job Market (via Tutor Mentor) what else is
      needed except a world class expert teaching the class? Oh, yes, a
      "Certificate" branded by Stanford, Harvard, Oxford or Cambridge.
      That is until the next generation (of employers) figures out that
      those needing the brand may not be the best of the crop.

      All thoughts welcome. Especially since Webheads has led this parade
      for a very long time, who better to watch closely?