Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online grammar checkers?

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2012
      The link to the new Wordpress coming up this fall is
      http://wplms.org/

      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 8, 2012
        Advice, worth far more than it costs:
        "When Bee speaks, listen up."

        Thanks Bee. I've always liked WP, probably the most powerful engine
        still under wraps for those not watching this landscape very
        carefully. Between Mooc's. Word Press, Posterious, and strong,
        creative links to the Job Market (via Tutor Mentor) what else is
        needed except a world class expert teaching the class? Oh, yes, a
        "Certificate" branded by Stanford, Harvard, Oxford or Cambridge.
        That is until the next generation (of employers) figures out that
        those needing the brand may not be the best of the crop.

        All thoughts welcome. Especially since Webheads has led this parade
        for a very long time, who better to watch closely?