About copy, paste and remixing in ESL

  • nelbaq
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Dear Webheads:
      I am looking for information about copy, paste and remixing in ESL.Can
      you recommend any website and/or online material ?
      Hugs from Argentina,Nelbahttp://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
      <htp://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com>

    • saubidet@dd.com.ar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        hI Nelba,

        If I'm not mistaken Alejandro Piscitelli works in this area. It's
        interesting bec he has an Argentinian perspective (Fac de Cs de la
        Comunicaci├│n,UBA).

        You can check the website from his chair: Cátedra de Procesamiento de datos)

        stella :-)
        (from a rainy BA, Argentina)