Re: Notification: Fantasy and Science Fiction: T More on Moocs

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      I'm participating in a Coursera (University of Michigan) Course,
      (Fantasy and Science Fiction). You can't believe how far,
      technically speaking are the providers from what Webheads does every
      Sunday; not to mention what they do during conferences of all kinds
      and shapes. More later.

      Meantime, there are a gazillion "threads" in the class, and it's
      almost impossible to even sort them, or find them, but in any event I
      thought many Webheads would be interested in the one below.

      The link referenced below leads you to the "right page". But it is sooo lo

      http://tinyurl.com/MoreOnMoocs
      a very interesting blog

      At 2:55 AM +0000 8/4/12, Fantasy and Science Fiction The Human Mind
      Our Modern World Co wrote:
      >Dear John W. Hibbs,
      >
      >Laraine Flemming has posted a new thread in the
      ><https://class.coursera.org/fantasysf-2012-001/forum/list?forum_id=2>General
      >Discussion forum in the
      ><https://class.coursera.org/fantasysf-2012-001/class/index>Fantasy
      >and Science Fiction: The Human Mind, Our Modern World online course.

      The thread is found here:

      https://class.coursera.org/fantasysf-2012-001/forum/thread?thread_id=1707

      You will have to copy and paste the above into your browser.

      full text from Laraine Flemming below.

      BTW. I'm pretty sure this is Laraine Flemming

      http://www.laflemm.com/