Yan: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: asking for help

  • Maria Ines
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hello again! :)
      I guess you will get a mail here with all the possible sessions for you to choose. I think this is the only thing you need to participate. Someone will correct me if I'm mistaken.
      Count on me for whatever you might need.
      More smiles, Maria :)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Behice Ceyda Cengiz <behiceceydacengiz@...> wrote:

      > Dear Maria,
      >
      > Thank you so much for your help. I will participate in January sessions. I guess I will get an e-mail, maybe a link for attending the sessions. Or is there anything else I should do to participate?
      >
      > Sincerely
      > Ceyda
      >

      > ________________________________
      > Kimden: Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...>
      > Kime: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      > Gönderildiği Tarih: 3 Ağustos 2012 21:24 Cuma
      > Konu: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: asking for help
      >

      > Hello dear Behice
      > I'm Maria from Argentina; I've just read your mail and I'm happy you came to this wonderful group of people.
      > I came across Webheads almost 4 years ago and all I know about ITC's and web 2.0 tools I owe to them.
      > I guess a lot of people will reply this mail to you so... read them all!
      > One big piece of advice is to take up some of the EVO online sessions, esp "BaW" (Becoming a Webhead) during January. There are lots of sessions offered by TESOL/EVO which you can take during this complete month. In due time you may receive a mail with all the courses available. I did it and I'm so happy as I've learnt a lot with the group.
      > I do hope I have helped you a bit.
      > Smiles, Maria :)
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Behice Ceyda Cengiz <behiceceydacengiz@> wrote:
      > >

      > > ________________________________
      > >

      > > Dear group members,
      > >
      > > I am Ceyda Cengiz, an MA student at Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey. I am a friend and colleague of Sedat AkayoÄŸlu, who kindfully helps me a lot in my academic studies and shows me new directions. I feel myself like I am very new at academic studies and I feel the need to improve myself each and every day. But as you can imagine, sometimes you do not know how to do this, especially if you are at the beginning. During my readings, I've come to realize that CALL is a very good area to work on, a very beneficial one. I have been trying to follow some journals, but I do not know how I can be very proficient in this field. Sedat told me I could write to you, so I wrote to you with my hopes to have some suggestions about how I can improve myself in this field and what I should do. I am very motivated and only need some guidance or suggestions.
      > >
      > >  I will be looking forward to hearing some suggestions.Thank you so  so so much:)))
      > >
      > > Greeting to you, all from Ankara
      > > Ceyda

    • Behice Ceyda Cengiz
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 3, 2012
        Thank you, Maria.

        Ceyda

        Kimden: Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...>
        Kime: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        Gönderildiği Tarih: 3 Ağustos 2012 22:22 Cuma
        Konu: Yan: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: asking for help