Re[2]: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Mike Wesch Session

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2012
      Hi Vance and all,

      Thank you Vance for letting us know about the conversation with the
      wonderful Mike Wesch. And thank you Nellie Deutsch for organising it! I
      have created a podcast with edited excerpts from the session. It's at
      http://michaelc.podomatic.com/entry/index/2012-07-28T07_34_44-07_00 if
      anyone would like to hear an 18 minute summary.

      - Michael