Re: Communities of Practice research

  • Derya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 10:57 AM
      Hi Dan,

      I am doing my dissertation on Webheads, too! Mine has a different methodology and a focus though; I'm doing an online ethnography, and because of that, after data collection, now I have to 'distance' myself from the community unfortunately until I'm done writing up my findings. I will also share a copy of it with Webheads when I am done.

      Vance,

      I do have a copy of Johnson's full dissertation. I had retrieved it from UMI dissertations database. I just uploaded a pdf copy of it for all of you under files in this Yahoo group. Please let me know if somehow it is not accessible from there, I can send it to individual emails, or upload it somewhere else. Under UMI database, it is a free access so no copyright issues!

      Happy Friday to you all!

      Derya