CALL for Moderators for EVO 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2012
      I don't know if I will be the first to announce the EVO / CFP to this list,
      but I would like to mention that Learning2gether will be on a short break
      and resumes Aug 19, with events on that day and on the following Sunday Aug
      26. If you would like to share your expertise or suggest a topic of
      discussion please either let me know or join the wiki and write in your
      event there:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/

      and now, to the purpose in the Subject of this email ...

      Dear all,

      We are really excited to announce one more round of our Electronic Village
      Online, and we'd love to have inspiring educators presenting an online
      session in EVO 2013.

      The CALL Interest Section of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other
      Languages, Inc. (TESOL) offers language teachers world-wide the opportunity
      to participate in the Electronic Village Online (EVO), a professional
      development project and virtual extension of the TESOL 2013 Convention in
      Dallas. The free 5-week sessions allow participants to engage in online
      discussion and/or short hands-on workshops on topics of professional
      interest in the field of ESL/EFL.

      For further information on how to become a moderator of one of our
      sessions, please visit our Call for Proposals page at:

      <http://bitly.com/evo2013cpf>

      Feel free to forward this Call for Proposals to other e-lists. *Thank you
      for helping us spread the word*.

      To see what types of sessions were offered in the past, please go to

      <http://evosessions.pbworks.com/EVO-Previous-Sessions>

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com