Tribute to Graham Davies Sunday July 1 from noon GMT for 3 hours

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 8:38 PM
      I have been exceptionally busy and missed Vance's very sad
      announcement. I regret not ever having met Graham because he wa so
      extraordinarily skilled in all the thinks Webheads do so well.

      As always, I salute Vance and all the Webheads who not just do so
      much work for some many; but also are the first to applaud
      exceptional talent. Graham had talent "in spades". All of us were
      very fortunate that Webhead's powerful magnet attracted Graham to
      Webheads; and we to him.

      Thank you...ALL of you.
      John Hibbs
      Eugene, Oregon, USA