Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Reminder! -- Scholarships for WorldCALL 2013 @ Glasgow

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2012
      Dear Tom,

      Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. I've already forwarded your email to
      a colleague of mine who works at the institute I run since she has been
      doing a magnificent job with our students in connection with CALL. She will
      be completing her submission shortly. Here in Argentina we are starting our
      winter holidays in a week, so that will give her some spare time to go
      through all the requirements.

      Thank you very much again!
      Kind regards,
      Mary Di M�naco