Learning2gether July 1 and July 8 1400 GMT

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      Dear webheads and fellow multiliterates,

      I have finally posted online the archive of the event held last Sunday to
      lay Graham Davies to rest in Second Life. Hosted by Heike Philp and her
      associates in Avalon, she had dedicated a portion of Edunation to a Graham
      Davies memorial. My view of the event, which includes Heike's Adobe
      connect recording, a video produced by Jeff Lebow, and the screen shots of
      many others present at the event, can be found at
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/learning2gether-will-never-forget-graham-davi

      Meanwhile, congratulations to our webheads in Argentina for their latest
      success. I was fortunate to meet Jen and Paula there. Did I meet Maria
      Laura as well? The same I mean? Gladys was away at the time. Well done
      to all.

      May I invite you to meet us one Sunday online for
      http://Learning2gether.pbworks.com and tell us about your projects? We had
      a very active year last year, as can be seen from
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/34456755/archiveindex . Things
      are a little slow going into the summer, and I would like now to line up
      events for the coming school year.

      Jeff Lebow has graciously agreed to meet me in a Google Hangout this Sunday
      July 8 at 1400 GMT, details
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded

      If anyone else in the group would like to engage us on their projects or
      interests, please volunteer to join us. I am back at work in Abu Dhabi
      until the end of July and I'll be writing certain individuals and trying to
      set dates. In August I'm away again, returning at the end of that month.

      Thanks for your support and participation

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Luis Arnoldo Ordoñez Vela
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
        Vance although it is not strictly on teaching english, I'll be having a
        MOOC (in spanish) about performing collaborative research in social
        sciences the idea is to help graduate students to develop collaborative
        research for their requested thesis. Perhaps education students in the
        areas of language or educational technologies might be interested in
        learning more about this course, they can get information in
        http://interconectados.org/los-camel/camel-investigaciones-colaborativas-en-ciencias-sociales/

        Regards
        LO
        By the way I finally took Robert Squires course on Multicultural Education,
        heving fun!!

        2012/7/5 Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>

        > **
        >

        > Dear webheads and fellow multiliterates,
        >
        > I have finally posted online the archive of the event held last Sunday to
        > lay Graham Davies to rest in Second Life. Hosted by Heike Philp and her
        > associates in Avalon, she had dedicated a portion of Edunation to a Graham
        > Davies memorial. My view of the event, which includes Heike's Adobe
        > connect recording, a video produced by Jeff Lebow, and the screen shots of
        > many others present at the event, can be found at
        >
        > http://learning2gether.posterous.com/learning2gether-will-never-forget-graham-davi
        >
        > Meanwhile, congratulations to our webheads in Argentina for their latest
        > success. I was fortunate to meet Jen and Paula there. Did I meet Maria
        > Laura as well? The same I mean? Gladys was away at the time. Well done
        > to all.
        >
        > May I invite you to meet us one Sunday online for
        > http://Learning2gether.pbworks.com and tell us about your projects? We had
        > a very active year last year, as can be seen from
        > http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/34456755/archiveindex . Things
        > are a little slow going into the summer, and I would like now to line up
        > events for the coming school year.
        >
        > Jeff Lebow has graciously agreed to meet me in a Google Hangout this Sunday
        > July 8 at 1400 GMT, details
        > http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded
        >
        > If anyone else in the group would like to engage us on their projects or
        > interests, please volunteer to join us. I am back at work in Abu Dhabi
        > until the end of July and I'll be writing certain individuals and trying to
        > set dates. In August I'm away again, returning at the end of that month.
        >
        > Thanks for your support and participation
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com