Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Webheads in Argentina

  • Helping North
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2012

      Thank you very much everybody for being there all the time!
      and thank YOU dear Jen for your support and your constant way of sharing! I have been sort of "off-line" lately and this opportunity will definitely help me a lot to be back on track. Thank you Webheads all over for all the things I have learned from you!
      big e-hug!
      Paula

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2012
        Dear Argentinean stars,

        You all deserve to be recognized for everything you�ve done for our
        educational community.

        It is such a joy to see you girls shining the Webhead-way!

        Congrats from a fan in Brazil,
        Carla