Examples of mobile-assisted language learning in UK HE

  • Michael Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      I'm writing a report on mobile-assisted language learning (MALL) in UK higher education.
      I'd be grateful for examples of projects that have been developed over the last five years, particularly those that have gone beyond the pilot phase in the HE sector.
      Second, which smartphone / tablet apps are most popular among your HE students for learning languages?
      Please write to me at: michael.thomas@...
      Thanks

      Michael Thomas