Tribute to Graham Davies Sunday July 1 from noon GMT for 3 hours

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      Hi all,

      In case you hadn't heard, Graham Davies passed away a week or so ago and a
      tribute is being planned for next Sunday July 1, 2012.

      Here is the potential plan of action:

      noon GMT - Meet at TappedIn as usual for this time on a Sunday and move on
      from there

      13:00 GMT - Meet at the Webheads room in Elluminate http://tinyurl.com/y3eh

      14:00 GMT - A visit to Eurocall in Second Life

      Flexible schedule - open to suggestion

      There is more information here:

      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded

      Unfortunately I'm on leave from work until June 30. I'm in Kuala Lumpur
      with good Internet at the moment but heading to a place where Internet is
      not likely to be widely available.

      On the fortunate side Heike Philp and Randall Sadler are involved,
      especially in setting up the Eurocall and Second Life side of things.

      If you knew Graham or knew of him and want to join us and talk about his
      work, please pop in between noon and 1500 GMT and leave your reflectons on
      our recording of the event.

      best,

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • John Hibbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2012
        I have been exceptionally busy and missed Vance's very sad
        announcement. I regret not ever having met Graham because he wa so
        extraordinarily skilled in all the thinks Webheads do so well.

        As always, I salute Vance and all the Webheads who not just do so
        much work for some many; but also are the first to applaud
        exceptional talent. Graham had talent "in spades". All of us were
        very fortunate that Webhead's powerful magnet attracted Graham to
        Webheads; and we to him.

        Thank you...ALL of you.
        John Hibbs
        Eugene, Oregon, USA