Re: FYI: cost of online courses plus cool point about video lectures

  • Study
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2012
      I took it to mean that people get bored watching something online as opposed to being in a real room with a real teacher and real students, and that speeding things up a bit would help alleviate that.

      In any event what I really liked about the post was the idea of online study groups for online classes -- a way to connect with real people while still enjoying the advantages of online education over offline.