Re: clarify?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Hi Dave,

      Check out http://www.scoop.it/t/learning2gether

      It's a work in progress, but when I SCOOP one of my posterous posts it
      automatically grabs the audio (assuming I've uploaded the MP3 file to
      posterous) and displays it in the scoop.it. (if there is no audio is
      displays the default image). I like the wall of sound effect.

      Also, I put a feedburner on the Posterous blog to create a podcast of those
      audio files, whose link you can find in the sidebar at
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com

      After my last post to the group I re-visited Publish / Elluminate /
      download (via Google) and found that you can now download Publish for free,
      no strings attached, except you need to register it. I used the
      registration data in the cookie (my normal email address whose trial period
      had expired some time ago last time I downloaded Publish) and it simply
      gave it to me. So I'm now going through and making mp3s from our old
      elluminate recordings and uploading them to posterous, and then scooping
      them.

      Amazing what you can learn when no one tries to manage your learning by
      trying to teach you :-)

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens