Re: ESL ISSUU projects

  • nelbaq
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
      Hi, Aiden: the material is really interesting! Tell me more about your
      Students.

      How old are they?
      What level of English do they have?
      Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
      designer?

      Warm regards from Argentina,
      Nelba

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Nelba,
      >
      > As promised, here are the links to my students' ezines:
      > http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs
      >

      > Aiden
      > Aiden Yeh, PhD
      > English Department
      > Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
      > Kaohsiung, Taiwan
      > TwitterID: motherchina
      > SkypeID: aidenyeh
      > Line, Talkbox, Viber: +886938392852
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
        Hi Nelba,

        Here's a few information about my students.

        How old are they? 18-19 years old, College Freshmen
        What level of English do they have? Intermediate-Advanced
        Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
        designer? On their own. If you look at the table of contents (preface), you'll see who was in-charge of graphic design and collection of images. They assigned the ezine design to one student who knew how to use Adobe.

        Hope you find this helpful.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 9, 2012
          Thank you , Aiden!
          Nelba from Argentina