Re: ESL ISSUU projects

  • nelbaq
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
      Thank you, Stella! Your blog is really intesting.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Nelba
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "STELLA" <saubidet@...>
      wrote:

      > sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011
      entries)

      > stella

      books (special attention was given to the genre and book
      format)>>>College level (ISFD41, Adrogué). The books can be found in
      our class blog available at http://lee3-more.blogspot.com.ar/

      > I hope the info is useful.
      >
      > Should you have any queries, let me know
      >
      > stella

    • Aiden Yeh
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
        Hi Nelba,

        As promised, here are the links to my students' ezines:
        http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs

        Aiden

        Aiden Yeh, PhD
        English Department
        Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
        Kaohsiung, Taiwan
        TwitterID: motherchina
        SkypeID: aidenyeh
        Line, Talkbox, Viber: +886938392852

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
          Sorry, there's only one link: http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs
          But the page will lead you to the 3 student-produced ezines.

          Aiden

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
            Hi, Aiden: the material is really interesting! Tell me more about your
            Students.

            How old are they?
            What level of English do they have?
            Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
            designer?

            Warm regards from Argentina,
            Nelba

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
              Hi Nelba,

              Here's a few information about my students.

              How old are they? 18-19 years old, College Freshmen
              What level of English do they have? Intermediate-Advanced
              Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
              designer? On their own. If you look at the table of contents (preface), you'll see who was in-charge of graphic design and collection of images. They assigned the ezine design to one student who knew how to use Adobe.

              Hope you find this helpful.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 9, 2012
                Thank you , Aiden!
                Nelba from Argentina