Re: ESL ISSUU projects

  • nelbaq
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
      Dear Webheads, thank you for the links . They are very interesting but I
      am looking for ISSUU publications made by students.

      @Nina Your link does not work :(

      Hugs from Argentina, Nelba
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nina.lyulkun@..."
      <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

      > Hi Nelba,
      >
      > I used to use ISSUU for publishing students' conference materials.
      > Take a look at http://issuu.com/nagora/docs/conf_book1.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Nina
      >

      > > > 2012/6/2 nelbaq nelbaq@...

    • nelbaq
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
        Thank you, Stella! Your blog is really intesting.
        Thanks for sharing.
        Nelba
        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "STELLA" <saubidet@...>
        wrote:

        > sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011
        entries)

        > stella

        books (special attention was given to the genre and book
        format)>>>College level (ISFD41, Adrogué). The books can be found in
        our class blog available at http://lee3-more.blogspot.com.ar/

        > I hope the info is useful.
        >
        > Should you have any queries, let me know
        >
        > stella

      • Aiden Yeh
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
          Hi Nelba,

          As promised, here are the links to my students' ezines:
          http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs

          Aiden

          Aiden Yeh, PhD
          English Department
          Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
          Kaohsiung, Taiwan
          TwitterID: motherchina
          SkypeID: aidenyeh
          Line, Talkbox, Viber: +886938392852

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
            Sorry, there's only one link: http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs
            But the page will lead you to the 3 student-produced ezines.

            Aiden

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
              Hi, Aiden: the material is really interesting! Tell me more about your
              Students.

              How old are they?
              What level of English do they have?
              Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
              designer?

              Warm regards from Argentina,
              Nelba

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
                Hi Nelba,

                Here's a few information about my students.

                How old are they? 18-19 years old, College Freshmen
                What level of English do they have? Intermediate-Advanced
                Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
                designer? On their own. If you look at the table of contents (preface), you'll see who was in-charge of graphic design and collection of images. They assigned the ezine design to one student who knew how to use Adobe.

                Hope you find this helpful.

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 9, 2012
                  Thank you , Aiden!
                  Nelba from Argentina