Re: [EVOMentors] Fw: [CALL] EVO mentioned in list of best places for professional development

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Thanks Elizabeth,

      I scooped it
      http://www.scoop.it/t/multiliteracies/p/1894887512/the-best-ways-esl-efl-ell-teachers-can-develop-personal-learning-networks-larry-ferlazzo-s-websites-of-the-day

      On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith <
      ehansonsmi@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi folks --
      >
      > I thought you would all be proud of our mention by Larry Ferlazzo!
      >
      > We are the best!!
      >
      > --Elizabeth
      > PS: forgive cross-posting - wanted to be sure you all got it!

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        > the Electronic Village Online in his list of the Best Places For ESL/EFL/ELL Teachers To Get Online Professional Development

        I never doubted it :-)
        B.

        --
        Barbara Dieu
        http://barbaradieu.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          Ditto, Bee. :-)

          I'm very proud to be a Webhead!!!!

          Congratulations to all involved in EVO!

          And a very special "thank you!" to Larry.

          Hugs all, Teresa

          On Monday, June 4, 2012, Barbara Dieu wrote:

          > **

          ,___

          --
          Sent from Gmail Mobile