Re: [evonline2002_webheads] ESL ISSUU projects

  • STELLA
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2012
      sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011 entries)

      stella
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
        Dear Webheads, thank you for the links . They are very interesting but I
        am looking for ISSUU publications made by students.

        @Nina Your link does not work :(

        Hugs from Argentina, Nelba
        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nina.lyulkun@..."
        <nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

        > Hi Nelba,
        >
        > I used to use ISSUU for publishing students' conference materials.
        > Take a look at http://issuu.com/nagora/docs/conf_book1.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Nina
        >

        > > > 2012/6/2 nelbaq nelbaq@...

      • nelbaq
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
          Thank you, Stella! Your blog is really intesting.
          Thanks for sharing.
          Nelba
          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "STELLA" <saubidet@...>
          wrote:

          > sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011
          entries)

          > stella

        • Aiden Yeh
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
            Hi Nelba,

            As promised, here are the links to my students' ezines:
            http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs

            Aiden

            Aiden Yeh, PhD
            English Department
            Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
            Kaohsiung, Taiwan
            TwitterID: motherchina
            SkypeID: aidenyeh
            Line, Talkbox, Viber: +886938392852

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
              Sorry, there's only one link: http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs
              But the page will lead you to the 3 student-produced ezines.

              Aiden

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
                Hi, Aiden: the material is really interesting! Tell me more about your
                Students.

                How old are they?
                What level of English do they have?
                Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
                designer?

                Warm regards from Argentina,
                Nelba

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
                  Hi Nelba,

                  Here's a few information about my students.

                  How old are they? 18-19 years old, College Freshmen
                  What level of English do they have? Intermediate-Advanced
                  Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
                  designer? On their own. If you look at the table of contents (preface), you'll see who was in-charge of graphic design and collection of images. They assigned the ezine design to one student who knew how to use Adobe.

                  Hope you find this helpful.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 9, 2012
                    Thank you , Aiden!
                    Nelba from Argentina