Re: [evonline2002_webheads] ESL ISSUU projects

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2012
      Fabulous animation! Very endearing! :-)

      Thanks for sharing.

      Teresa

      On 03-06-2012 22:27, STELLA wrote:

      > Last year I used ISSUE, Calameo, Bookr and/or MIXBOX
      > I gave them samples, they wrote fiction and then we edited their books
      > (special attention was given to the genre and book format)>>>College
      > level (ISFD41, Adrogué). The books can be found in our class blog
      > available at http://lee3-more.blogspot.com.ar/
      >
      > I hope the info is useful.
      >
      > Should you have any queries, let me know
      >
      > stella

    • STELLA
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 3, 2012
        sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011 entries)

        stella

        I would like to know if you have used ISSUU for an ESL project either
        with kids, teens or adults.
        If you have, could you send the links to this e-group? I am giving a
        workshop on this web tool, so I need some examples.
        Thanks in advance.Nelba from Argentina :-)

        Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
        Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
        Versión: 2012.0.1913 / Base de datos de virus: 2425/5038 - Fecha de la versión: 01/06/2012

        Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
        Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
        Versión: 2012.0.2177 / Base de datos de virus: 2425/5043 - Fecha de la versión: 03/06/2012

      • nelbaq
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
          Dear Webheads, thank you for the links . They are very interesting but I
          am looking for ISSUU publications made by students.

          @Nina Your link does not work :(

          Hugs from Argentina, Nelba
          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "nina.lyulkun@..."

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 5, 2012
            Thank you, Stella! Your blog is really intesting.
            Thanks for sharing.
            Nelba
            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "STELLA" <saubidet@...>
            wrote:

            > sorry for the spelling, of course I meant ISSUU and MIXBOOK (Nov 2011
            entries)

            > stella

          • Aiden Yeh
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
              Hi Nelba,

              As promised, here are the links to my students' ezines:
              http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs

              Aiden

              Aiden Yeh, PhD
              English Department
              Wenzao Ursuline College of Languages
              Kaohsiung, Taiwan
              TwitterID: motherchina
              SkypeID: aidenyeh
              Line, Talkbox, Viber: +886938392852

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 6, 2012
                Sorry, there's only one link: http://issuu.com/wenzao/docs
                But the page will lead you to the 3 student-produced ezines.

                Aiden

                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
                  Hi, Aiden: the material is really interesting! Tell me more about your
                  Students.

                  How old are they?
                  What level of English do they have?
                  Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
                  designer?

                  Warm regards from Argentina,
                  Nelba

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...>

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 7, 2012
                    Hi Nelba,

                    Here's a few information about my students.

                    How old are they? 18-19 years old, College Freshmen
                    What level of English do they have? Intermediate-Advanced
                    Have they designed these magazines on their own or with the help of a
                    designer? On their own. If you look at the table of contents (preface), you'll see who was in-charge of graphic design and collection of images. They assigned the ezine design to one student who knew how to use Adobe.

                    Hope you find this helpful.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 9, 2012
                      Thank you , Aiden!
                      Nelba from Argentina