Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Learning2gether 1400 GMT Sun June 3, Curt Bonk and his MOOC, and openness in learning

  • Daniel Bassill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Vance, it was an informative session. I've just connected with Curt on Linked in!

      Dan Bassill

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        *Dear Vance, Dan,

        It was really very interesting and informative gathering and Dr.Bonk's talk
        about his Open Course, which I participated in. Thank you very much for the
        running this Learning2gether. It is a fantastic chance for professional
        development. I have learned so much about new ideas in education. It is 1
        a.m. here, but I'm still working with the web sites you provided with.
        Thanks again and again for being a fantastic MOOC leader. You were
        absolutely right mentioning about Webheads in EVO and beyond to be a long
        life MOOC.

        Hugs,
        Nina
        *