Re: Learning2gether 1400 GMT Sun June 3, Curt Bonk and his MOOC, and openness in learning

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Just tweeted

      http://screencast.com/t/v4VZ6BCS session with Curt Bonk is now a 2
      hour recording: http://tinyurl.com/2012jun03bonk Hardly any empty
      space in there either. Enjoy!

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com
    • Daniel Bassill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        Vance, it was an informative session. I've just connected with Curt on Linked in!

        Dan Bassill

      • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
          *Dear Vance, Dan,

          It was really very interesting and informative gathering and Dr.Bonk's talk
          about his Open Course, which I participated in. Thank you very much for the
          running this Learning2gether. It is a fantastic chance for professional
          development. I have learned so much about new ideas in education. It is 1
          a.m. here, but I'm still working with the web sites you provided with.
          Thanks again and again for being a fantastic MOOC leader. You were
          absolutely right mentioning about Webheads in EVO and beyond to be a long
          life MOOC.

          Hugs,
          Nina
          *