Learning2gether 1400 GMT Sun June 3, Curt Bonk and his MOOC, and openness in learning

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Last week Sunday we had a great event pioneering the new Google Air
      worldwide rollout in a stimulating conversation with Robert Squires
      talking about his intimate approach to MOOC. The event was seamlessly
      archived to YouTube and can be accessed through
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/.

      This week Sunday 1400 GMT Sun June 3, we are privileged to be planning
      a conversation, not a presentation, but a chat with Curt Bonk about
      his currently running MOOC course, and all the other things he's done
      in regard to openness in learning. Details on his current course are
      here:
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevent

      The event will be in the webheads Elluminate room (Google Hangout is
      limited to 10 at a time) at http://tinyurl.com/y3eh

      Hope to see you there,

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
        Just tweeted

        http://screencast.com/t/v4VZ6BCS session with Curt Bonk is now a 2
        hour recording: http://tinyurl.com/2012jun03bonk Hardly any empty
        space in there either. Enjoy!

        Vance

        On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Last week Sunday we had a great event pioneering the new Google Air
        > worldwide rollout in a stimulating conversation with Robert Squires
        > talking about his intimate approach to MOOC.  The event was seamlessly
        > archived to YouTube and can be accessed through
        > http://learning2gether.posterous.com/.
        >
        > This week Sunday 1400 GMT Sun June 3, we are privileged to be planning
        > a conversation, not a presentation, but a chat with Curt Bonk about
        > his currently running MOOC course, and all the other things he's done
        > in regard to openness in learning.  Details on his current course are
        > here:
        > http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevent
        >
        > The event will be in the webheads Elluminate room (Google Hangout is
        > limited to 10 at a time) at http://tinyurl.com/y3eh
        >
        > Hope to see you there,
        >
        > --
        > Vance Stevens
        > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        --
        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com
      • Daniel Bassill
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
          Vance, it was an informative session. I've just connected with Curt on Linked in!

          Dan Bassill

        • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
            *Dear Vance, Dan,

            It was really very interesting and informative gathering and Dr.Bonk's talk
            about his Open Course, which I participated in. Thank you very much for the
            running this Learning2gether. It is a fantastic chance for professional
            development. I have learned so much about new ideas in education. It is 1
            a.m. here, but I'm still working with the web sites you provided with.
            Thanks again and again for being a fantastic MOOC leader. You were
            absolutely right mentioning about Webheads in EVO and beyond to be a long
            life MOOC.

            Hugs,
            Nina
            *