talkr ?

  • Holly Dilatush
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      anyone tried talkr?

      I'm going to be testing it tomorrow with a few members of our site
      http://web.liveonthenet.com/mini/chat/LEWWP

      [password needed, and only shared with members who've signed up for LEWWP =
      Learn English With a Worldwide Perspective] http://englishworldwide.ning.com

      but have created, just for fun, a Webheads group, too,
      http://web.liveonthenet.com/mini/chat/Webheads
      with password baw

      and invite any of you to check it out!

      I'm not sure if I will receive an alert if any of you check in to the chat,
      or if it's something one must schedule or 'hang out and wait' for?

      But it looks like fun to try.

      (credit to a new teacher on my site, LeonWool, for the tip)

      Holly