Re: New Webheads Online Community ... - is this legitimate??? (I am so sorry)

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 28 , May 10 5:48 AM
      Hi Mike and Evelyn and all our good friends at the fake webheads FB list ...

      Actually, there are so many nice people at the New Webheads page it almost feels like home. I think it would feel even nicer once we've moved to our own home. If you go to the fake group and click on the About tab and then on "more" you see that this is not home, that the websites listed have an agenda.

      Also, if you visit this link you get another glimpse of JO'R's modus operandi - https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%40vances

      Twitter is ephemeral so this is meaningless in the grand scheme, but it lets you visit the soul that is behind this FB page.

      On Oct 23, 2010 I wrote this to our Grouply list (I can't find it archived on this webheads list)

      My apologies to all concerned but we are educators here. We have had amicable dealings with one another since Webheads was formed in 1998, and there has never been any trouble of the kind that James O'Reilly has caused us. We have tried to reason with him. Any attempt at that redoubles the rejoinders from him. In a recent Skype conversation where I was multitasking (I was giving a presentation at the time) I had to stop chatting with him to focus on my presentation, and when I checked back an hour later I found he had sent me 65 messages full of links and arguments and counter-arguments, and you can imagine I had no time to read them let alone click on each link, so I turned off the source by asking Skype to deliver no more messages from him.

      I appreciate Antonella's kind attempts to reason again with him, but I find that possibly half the members here have dealt with the problem by turning off individual emails and Grouply digests. What we want to avoid, what we have no time to deal with, is the kind of endless debate that James has started here now, where rancor emerges, and one person refuses to back down, and essentially poisons the sharing spirit and conversational nature of the list where the people there have spent years together successfully and productively interacting with one another.

      Productive is the key element here. This list should be devoted to what helps us learn. James sends us message after message that no one responds to. Taken together they would make a lovely blog which people could visit if interested, but as graffiti on someone else's space, it becomes counter-productive. That is, it detracts from our learning. No one is interested, many have made that clear, no one here has said otherwise nor engaged James in conversation in our lists. We either switch it off, or we ask nicely for it to stop, or we ignore it and tolerate it. We are all reasonable people. We find ways to cope while keeping the community together.

      Only James does not understand that. He clearly does not care about us. He does not share our values, he does not understand how we learn from one another. He responds to our patient explanations of what he is doing to us with more of what he is doing to us.

      He takes from us our most treasured asset, our time. This is time we wish to devote to helping one another to learn. James seems to have endless time for destroying that. I don't understand why he insists on investing his valuable time with us, where nothing of benefit results, instead of finding his own receptive audience. Clearly this is not it. And what the moderator must do in this circumstance is clear as well.

      Sorry to have had to take the time to write this, but I hope we can all get back to more productive endeavors from now, with no further disputes of this nature.

      -------------------------------------

      What was clear at the time was to evict him from the Webheads list. If you search our Webheads messages list for "eurominuteman" you'll see why we had to remove him. He does not respond well to such things.

      Mike asks what we should write when leaving his FB group if you wish to do that. I would say write from the heart. Each of us is an individual, we'll each respond to this in our own way.

      Whichever group we find ourselves on in FB, we will make it better, and there is not much to prevent people like James O'Reilly from trying to spoil our efforts, except to let him be himself and expose himself for what he is, as compared to the good in those he tries to obstruct.

      Vance

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <marzio-school@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Don't worry, Evelyn, Facebook works in strange ways, even when you've mastered all your security settings.
      >
      > I see that I am also a member of the "Fake Webheads" at
      > http://on.fb.me/JbvwWq
      > "Added by Evelyn Izquierdo on Sunday" (today)
      > along with Vance and SO MANY other genuine webheads.
      >
      > Suggestion - why don't we all leave a message on this page before removing ourselves from this group?
      >
      > Vance, would you like to suggest the spirit of the message we could all post before leaving?
      >
      > Mike M.
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi dear all,
      > > I added some Webhead friends last night thinking it was a legitimate group. I am so sorry. Doris Molero added me two weeks ago too and I was really happy to know, at last,  we would have a FB group. I am so sorry for the confusion. I didn't create the group and didn't find the way to know it because it is not visible there, but I thought Vance had created it. I wonder how I can eliminate all those invitations.
      > > Since, I was really worried reading your recent messages, I inmediately contacted Doris Molero (another Venezuelan Webhead) by the FB chat and she just wrote this:
      > >  "Doris Molero, English Professor at Urbe, Added by James OReilly about 2 weeks ago"
      > > Oh, My God!!!! I am so sorry about this. I know who he is and know he is not welcome here. I banned him myself on FB. Goshhhhhhhhhh! Terribly sorry and ashamed. :(( Please, let me know how I can eliminate the invitations sent.
      > > Eve
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 28 , May 10 7:39 AM
        Words of wisdom from Vance. I would have expected nothing less.

        I'm going to attempt to leave my own message and also attempt to "unlike" this snake oil salesman.

        Mike M.

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance" <vancestev@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > > Since, I was really worried reading your recent messages, I inmediately contacted Doris Molero (another Venezuelan Webhead) by the FB chat and she just wrote this:
        > > >  "Doris Molero, English Professor at Urbe, Added by James OReilly about 2 weeks ago"
        > > > Oh, My God!!!! I am so sorry about this. I know who he is and know he is not welcome here. I banned him myself on FB. Goshhhhhhhhhh! Terribly sorry and ashamed. :(( Please, let me know how I can eliminate the invitations sent.

      • Evelyn Izquierdo
        Message 3 of 28 , May 10 8:01 AM
          Dear Vance, Mike and all dear Webhead friends,
          I appreciate all your sweet messages and see that everybody is clear about what happened. What a relief! Webheads are bound together, we stick to each other as candies; so, we will keep the same spirit wherever we are. I just wonder, Vance, why don't we use the FB group you already created with Beyza? I didn't know it existed until you replied to my message on Facebook. It might be a closed group. Administrators decide who joins or not.  Think about it. ;))
          Hugs to all,
          Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb
          Message 4 of 28 , May 10 11:11 AM
            Hi Evelyn--
            I had no trouble just taking myself out of contact with O'Reilly's Fb page. So, no harm, no foul!
            However, I don't think I want to join yet another group, even for the Webheads! I use Fb mainly for family and very close friends, so it is filled with pictures on my grandchild and kids, notes on family travel, shared political rants, medical woes, etc. I wouldn't want to link to all that from a professional group, which is what I consider the Webheads, even though many of you are also dear friends, and do know members of my family.
            I love our list - keep up the good posting, everyone!
            --Elizabeth HS

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

            > Dear Vance, Mike and all dear Webhead friends,
            > I appreciate all your sweet messages and see that everybody is clear about what happened. What a relief! Webheads are bound together, we stick to each other as candies; so, we will keep the same spirit wherever we are. I just wonder, Vance, why don't we use the FB group you already created with Beyza? I didn't know it existed until you replied to my message on Facebook. It might be a closed group. Administrators decide who joins or not.  Think about it. ;))
            > Hugs to all,
            > Evelyn Izquierdo
          • ayattawel
            Message 5 of 28 , May 11 4:17 AM
              Hi Vance and all dear friends,
              After reading all your posts about that illegitimate webheads group and how you've been familiar with that behviour of that person before, I had to leave that illegitimate group, which I joined a few weeks ago when I found many webheads there !!!
              As Vance suggested , each of us can just say what he wants when leaving the group, so I wrote " Will have to leave this group, which is not the real Webheads one !! :(" as I didn't want to go more in details than that !! Do you see anything wrong with that !??
              However, I got about 6 messages from him (writing and editing) and that's his final reply:
              "I disagree with your implications, the legacy Webheads are the ones, who fanfare and astroturf in the context of non-accountability - obviously a basic assumption centered in education corruption. I do agree that you should GET OFF this list if you can't identify with sustainable and quality-driven, bona-fide basic assumptions. You are welcome to join again, when you have sorted out the real McCoy."
              Oh, wow !! Was my sentence that bad for him ?? To tell you the truth, I was irritated when I read this reply !!:(. I just expected that he will ignore it as I saw Evelyn had posted a stronger one about the illegitimacy of the group before with replies from her friends that I thought might provoke him more !!!!!!! How rude he is!!
              Sorry to waste your time about that again !! but I had to say it out !!
              Ayat

> [...]
              > >
              > > Vance
              > >

              > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <marzio-school@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi All,
              > > >
              > > > Don't worry, Evelyn, Facebook works in strange ways, even when you've mastered all your security settings.
              > > >
              > > > I see that I am also a member of the "Fake Webheads" at
              > > > http://on.fb.me/JbvwWq
              > > > "Added by Evelyn Izquierdo on Sunday" (today)
              > > > along with Vance and SO MANY other genuine webheads.
              > > >
              > > > Suggestion - why don't we all leave a message on this page before removing ourselves from this group?
              > > >
              > > > Vance, would you like to suggest the spirit of the message we could all post before leaving?

            • Maria D
              Message 6 of 28 , May 11 7:17 AM
                Hi Ayat,

                It made me smile to read what JOR had written in answer to your message. So typical of the tone and content of his discourse that it is almost pitiful! I may sound harsh but I've witnessed Vance's (and other webheads') attempts to reason with this person and can tell that it is a lost cause. So I'd say not to worry and just ignore him. That's what I do with him - and his countless invitations to join this or that group.

                Kind regards,
                Mary

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "ayattawel" <tooty5979@...> wrote:

                > Hi Vance and all dear friends,
                > After reading all your posts about that illegitimate webheads group and how you've been familiar with that behviour of that person before, I had to leave that illegitimate group, which I joined a few weeks ago when I found many webheads there !!!
                > As Vance suggested , each of us can just say what he wants when leaving the group, so I wrote " Will have to leave this group, which is not the real Webheads one !! :(" as I didn't want to go more in details than that !! Do you see anything wrong with that !??
                > However, I got about 6 messages from him (writing and editing) and that's his final reply:
                > "I disagree with your implications, the legacy Webheads are the ones, who fanfare and astroturf in the context of non-accountability - obviously a basic assumption centered in education corruption. I do agree that you should GET OFF this list if you can't identify with sustainable and quality-driven, bona-fide basic assumptions. You are welcome to join again, when you have sorted out the real McCoy."
                > Oh, wow !! Was my sentence that bad for him ?? To tell you the truth, I was irritated when I read this reply !!:(. I just expected that he will ignore it as I saw Evelyn had posted a stronger one about the illegitimacy of the group before with replies from her friends that I thought might provoke him more !!!!!!! How rude he is!!
                > Sorry to waste your time about that again !! but I had to say it out !!
                > Ayat

              • frenchbob2001
                Message 7 of 28 , May 11 8:54 AM
                  I can understand that you wish to keep your real world separate from Webheads. Why not open another FB account - just use a different email address. Then you can be personal and professional.

                  I have a 2nd FB identity just for companies that say they will give me stuff if I 'like' them. No problem - it works.

                  Bob

                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith" <ehansonsmi@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Evelyn--
                  > I had no trouble just taking myself out of contact with O'Reilly's Fb page. So, no harm, no foul!
                  > However, I don't think I want to join yet another group, even for the Webheads! I use Fb mainly for family and very close friends, so it is filled with pictures on my grandchild and kids, notes on family travel, shared political rants, medical woes, etc. I wouldn't want to link to all that from a professional group, which is what I consider the Webheads, even though many of you are also dear friends, and do know members of my family.
                  > I love our list - keep up the good posting, everyone!
                  > --Elizabeth HS
                  >

                  > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Dear Vance, Mike and all dear Webhead friends,
                  > > I appreciate all your sweet messages and see that everybody is clear about what happened. What a relief! Webheads are bound together, we stick to each other as candies; so, we will keep the same spirit wherever we are. I just wonder, Vance, why don't we use the FB group you already created with Beyza? I didn't know it existed until you replied to my message on Facebook. It might be a closed group. Administrators decide who joins or not.  Think about it. ;))
                  > > Hugs to all,
                  > > Evelyn Izquierdo

                • Mike
                  Message 8 of 28 , May 11 9:47 AM
                    Hi Ayat,

                    Thanks for sharing that. This guy is obviously deranged. A serious nut case. Worse than I had thought.

                    And it reminds me of why I suggested a mass consensus reply from all the webheads who were/are his fans - to show that the entire genuine Webheads community has got his number, as opposed to a couple of isolated members.

                    On the other hand, since this guy seems insane, there's probably no point in any attempt at communication.

                    > Sorry to waste your time...

                    Me too!

                    Mike M.

                    (snip)
                    > However, I got about 6 messages from him (writing and editing) and that's his final reply:
                    > "I disagree with your implications, the legacy Webheads are the ones, who fanfare and astroturf in the context of non-accountability - obviously a basic assumption centered in education corruption. I do agree that you should GET OFF this list if you can't identify with sustainable and quality-driven, bona-fide basic assumptions. You are welcome to join again, when you have sorted out the real McCoy."
                    > Oh, wow !! Was my sentence that bad for him ?? To tell you the truth, I was irritated when I read this reply !!:(. I just expected that he will ignore it as I saw Evelyn had posted a stronger one about the illegitimacy of the group before with replies from her friends that I thought might provoke him more !!!!!!! How rude he is!!
                    > Sorry to waste your time about that again !! but I had to say it out !!
                    > Ayat
                    (snip)
                  • Andreas Auwärter
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 11 12:21 PM
                      Hi all webheads,
                      first a thank to you all for this warning. I was really wondering why i got added to a group named new webheads unasked and anyhow not discussed through the web. And - this is my really personal opinion, Vance you took the responsibility and action i can completely understand.

                      I also thought about my action potential and took the consequence to leave this fb-group. Anyhow i remembered there is an short period of unfortunate history james share with the webheads - and I got aware i got added through a lot of groups by him. I seems that our mister JoR has to share a lot, it flushes my mail accounts completely. But anyhow he shared some things with sense for me. Anyhow its not me to judge ... . Anyhow it isn't useful to use a million channels to deliver the same data-assets at once.

                      Warm regards from Coblence - or K-Town Germany and I hope soon I can share more meaningful things with you or ask you some technical questions.
                      Andreas

                      Am 11.05.2012 um 13:17 schrieb ayattawel:

                      > Hi Vance and all dear friends,
                      > After reading all your posts about that illegitimate webheads group and how you've been familiar with that behviour of that person before, I had to leave that illegitimate group, which I joined a few weeks ago when I found many webheads there !!!
                      ----
                    • Dafne
                      Message 10 of 28 , May 11 12:38 PM
                        I simply left the group silently, in the same way he added me without my permision. I had my share of problems trying to dialogue with him some time ago and I learned my lesson. I also deleted him from my friends list.

                        Cheers,
                        Daf

                        ________________________________
                        first a thank to you all for this warning. I was really wondering why i got added to a group named new webheads unasked and anyhow not discussed through the web. And - this is my really personal opinion, Vance you took the responsibility and action i can completely understand.

                        I also thought about my action potential and took the consequence to leave this fb-group. Anyhow i remembered there is an short period of unfortunate history james share with the webheads - and I got aware i got added through a lot of groups by him. I seems that our mister JoR has to share a lot, it flushes my mail accounts completely. But anyhow he shared some things with sense for me. Anyhow its not me to judge ... . Anyhow it isn't useful to use a million channels to deliver the same data-assets at once.

                        Warm regards from Coblence - or K-Town Germany and I hope soon I can share more meaningful things with you or ask you some technical questions.
                        Andreas

                        Am 11.05.2012 um 13:17 schrieb ayattawel:

                        > Hi Vance and all dear friends,
                        > After reading all your posts about that illegitimate webheads group and how you've been familiar with that behviour of that person before, I had to leave that illegitimate group, which I joined a few weeks ago when I found many webheads there !!!
                        ----

                      • Barbara Dieu
                        Message 11 of 28 , May 11 12:43 PM
                          >I simply left the group silently.
                          Same here.
                          B.

                          --
                          Barbara Dieu
                          http://barbaradieu.com

                        • Michael Coghlan
                          Message 12 of 28 , May 13 5:22 AM
                            Bob - what kind of free stuff do you get?? Curious.....

                            - Michael

                            > I can understand that you wish to keep your real world separate from
                            >Webheads. Why not open another FB account - just use a different email
                            >address. Then you can be personal and professional.
                            >
                            >I have a 2nd FB identity just for companies that say they will give me
                            >stuff if I 'like' them. No problem - it works.
                            >
                            >Bob

                          • frenchbob2001
                            Message 13 of 28 , May 13 2:00 PM
                              You are welcome to check it out my name is 'bob stuff'. I mainly get computer programs to try out - some I keep some are not so good!

                              Bob

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Coghlan" <michaelc@...> wrote:

                              > Bob - what kind of free stuff do you get?? Curious.....
                              >
                              > - Michael

                            • Vance
                              Message 14 of 28 , May 24 6:24 AM
                                Apologies for prolonging this, but I managed to find a little time to go proactive. I noticed increased activity emanating from James's Twitter account and was shocked when I went to source to see the extent that he or his bot are churning out so much spam and attacking dear colleagues and tags associated with all our learning endeavors.

                                I visited this link
                                https://support.twitter.com/groups/33-report-a-violation/topics/122-reporting-violations/articles/64986-how-to-report-spam-on-twitter#
                                on reporting spam on Twitter and discovered that James can be reported in such a way that it will trigger a Twitter Trust and Safety Team review of the offending account.

                                I wonder if I could ask Webheads on this list to go to his profile at https://twitter.com/#!/Collaborative and pull down the arrow next to the 'head' icon and report the account for spam.

                                I don't know what else will work. I reported it, which blocks him from @mention or @replying me, and when I checked my interactions I was pleased to see that he had disappeared entirely from my connect stream but when I checked everyone ELSE's view at
                                https://twitter.com/#!/search/%40vances I found it was only MY view that was cleaned up.

                                But before discovering that, I made a screencast of what I could find of James's spam tweeting. The reason I did that is because Twitter leaves no record of past history. When he has deliberately tried to clutter people's education-related sites in the past, we can cluck our tongues but we have no tangible evidence of inethical behavior of which I am aware. So I made this brief archive: http://screencast.com/t/A4wavrvI

                                James has been a problem no matter what we do. If he becomes a part of a group he sends out disruptive messages from within the group without relating them to group activies or interests. When asked to stop, he becomes argumentive, always accompanied by a redoubling of links (on groupthink, accountability) and when he is removed from the group then he keeps up the attacks through abuse of social networks, reminding us why we removed him in the first place.

                                He's a problem that can't be avoided, and I'm sure if we manage to put a stop to his spam from one Twitter account, he'll just create another. But I hope if he's reported and if his actions are documented, then we'll have a better chance of maintaining our community and ideals against the only force that's ever sought to disrupt what we achieve from working amicably together.

                                best,
                                Vance

                                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

                                > >I simply left the group silently.
                                > Same here.
                                > B.
                                >

                                > --
                                > Barbara Dieu
                                > http://barbaradieu.com
                                > http://beespace.net

                              • Vance
                                Message 15 of 28 , May 25 3:38 AM
                                  Again, sorry to be again addressing this tedious matter, but it helps me in communicating to this group to move carefully and also to think of proactive steps which will help achieve resolution of our problem.

                                  I have read the twitter rules of service more carefully and I think we are within our rights to file a stronger complaint than simply clicking on an option in a pull down menu. Specifically, where twitter says:

                                  If being spammed, report it here:
                                  https://support.twitter.com/articles/64986-how-to-report-spam-on-twitter

                                  It also says:

                                  "If you're experiencing an issue of spam or malware that's impacting your ability to use our service, please file a support request."

                                  Accordingly I have filed this support request
                                  http://screencast.com/t/Hvzs1eNcr
                                  which says ...

                                  I have reported the user @collaborative via the pulldown on his profile but it says at the Twitter help pages "If you're experiencing an issue of spam or malware that's impacting your ability to use our service, please file a support request." This is indeed the case. This user is committing the following violations: Abusing the @reply or @mention function to post unwanted messages to users and Repeatedly posting duplicate updates.

                                  As can be seen when you visit his page https://twitter.com/#!/collaborative all his tweets are maliciously directed at the users of the #tags and @mentions he targets. These are in every case educators and tags used by these educators to further their collaborative learning endeavors. If you visit the #tags via Twitter search you will see the nature of the sharing that is being attempted through use of these tags, and that the impact of James O'Reilly's tweet attacks are jarring, inappropriate, and decidedly meant to disrupt.

                                  This is where the educators concerned are "experiencing an issue of spam or malware that's impacting your ability to use our service" and if you agree that the user is violating Twitter's terms of service it would be of great benefit to the work the the serious educators impacted if this malicious Twitter profile could be removed.

                                  Thank you,
                                  VanceS

                                  Apart from the satisfaction of doing something positive about the situation and not simply being the silent and unempowered victim of social media abuse, I think it might help if others impacted would take similar measures and echo their support either by pulling down and clicking to report the violations as explained here:
                                  https://support.twitter.com/articles/64986-how-to-report-spam-on-twitter

                                  or by filing corroborating support requests,

                                  ^V^

                                  --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Vance" <vancestev@...> wrote:

                                  > I hope if he's reported and if his actions are documented, then we'll have a better chance of maintaining our community and ideals against the only force that's ever sought to disrupt what we achieve from working amicably together.
                                  >
                                  > best,
                                  > Vance

                                • Mike
                                  Message 16 of 28 , May 25 11:19 AM
                                    Hi All,

                                    I think it is obvious that we should follow Vance's lead, and all of us should make the same complaint to Twitter - in our own words, or by using Vance's text as a guide.

                                    Many of you will remember, nearly 3 years ago when my Facebook account got hacked, when some weirdo was pretending to be me, having made a mirror of my Facebook page, contacting many of you as if this person were me, and asking you to send money (!) to help me out because I was supposedly stranded in Africa, etc, etc...

                                    This was such a nightmare that I wrote a message here on the good old YGroup, and at least 50 Webheads lodged a complaint with Facebook in my favor. It took Facebook 2 long months to react, but they finally shut down the hacker's mirror account of my own.

                                    Twitter might be as slow as FB to react in this case. And I'm sure FB reacted only because they received so many messages on the same subject concerning the same user.

                                    There IS stength in unity. We can and must fight back no matter how tedious it all seems. We all just have to do it, following Vance's "instructions" below.

                                    My 2 cents,

                                  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
                                    Message 17 of 28 , May 25 12:04 PM
                                      *Dear Vance **and Mike**,

                                      I've done that already.

                                      Thank you for letting us know how to do that and being that proactive,
                                      Vance.

                                      Have a nice weekend.
                                      Nina
                                      *

                                    • Nina Liakos
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012
                                        Thanks for the suggestion, Vance. I've done it.

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                                          Same here, Vance.

                                          Nice weekend, everyone!

                                          Hugs, Teresa

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                                            *I did it some days ago.*
                                            *
                                            *
                                            *See you tomorrow at Learning2gether.*
                                            *
                                            *
                                            *The best,*
                                            *Nina
                                            *
                                            On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
                                            <teresadeca@...>wrote:

                                            > **
                                            >

                                            > Same here, Vance.
                                            > Nice weekend, everyone!
                                            > Hugs, Teresa
                                            >

                                            > On 02-06-2012 0:18, Nina Liakos wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > Thanks for the suggestion, Vance. I've done it.
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
                                            > > <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>, "Vance"
                                            > > <vancestev@...> wrote:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Apologies for prolonging this, ...
                                            > > >
                                            > > > I wonder if I could ask Webheads on this list to go to his profile
                                            > > at https://twitter.com/#!/Collaborative and pull down the arrow next
                                            > > to the 'head' icon and report the account for spam.

                                            *
                                            *
                                            [image: Blogger] <http://1morelcourse.blogspot.com/> [image:
                                            Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image: