Google Plus Hangouts rolls out On Air feature for all

  • sacato
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      You've probably already noticed that Stephen Downes reblogged David Andrade's recent post on the great news about Google + Hangouts:

      http://educationaltechnologyguy.blogspot.ca/2012/05/google-plus-hangouts-on-air-feature-now.html

      This opens up so many possibilities for classes, discussions and webinars. My guess is that more than a few of the Webheads will be exploring this opportunity to broadcast and record such video conferences. I would certainly like to join in the fun and the learning.

      My Google + ID is scottloradio. Please circle me if you'd like to experiment with Hangouts On Air in the weeks ahead.

      Thanks,
      Scott Lockman
      http://scottlo.com
      twitter: scottlo