Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Twentieth Century World Englishes: Based on Individuals, not the Countries

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      Done.

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      ________________________________
      From: sakayoglu <sakayoglu@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 7:10 AM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Twentieth Century World Englishes: Based on Individuals, not the Countries

      Dear all,

      I am collecting data for one of my presentations entitled "Twentieth Century World Englishes: Based on Individuals, not the Countries" and I need your participation. Would you mind if you could fill out the survey in the link (http://tinyurl.com/cwdjj7x)? Your responses would be helpful to better understand the current situation of Kachru's circles. I will also be very happy if you could share it with your friends and colleagues.

      Thank you in advance for your interest,

      Best regards,

      Dr. Sedat Akayoglu

    • Hala Fawzi
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2012
        Hi Sedat,

        Can you send the original link, or any other URL shortener? Tinyurl is blocked in Saudi Arabia.

        thanks
        Hala