RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Elder Bob

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5 2:45 PM
      Rita, all,

      Not sure if I mentioned that Elder Bob was my Skype buddy when I was learning how to webcast (an ongoing process). He was always on line and willing to help when I gave him a quick ring. My enduring image of Elderbob is the man in chaps that's his Skype avatar: http://www.myspace.com/elderbob

      Bob (Junior)

      Message 2 of 7 , May 6 7:55 AM
        I will remember Elderbob with a smile...
        Most of my online interactions with him were related to assorted webcasting projects. I will always picture him plugging in a new headset, fiddling with audio settings, and taking a break whenever a grandchild got close.

        My thoughts are with family and friends who were closest to Elderbob. I know how much he touched the lives of us who knew him virtually.

        Thought I'd share a few pieces of media from our virtual encounters...

        WiAOC 2007Wrap-up with Lee, Michael, Vance, & Others
        Event Listing: http://webcastacademy.net/node/235
        Recording: http://webeadsinaction.org/sites/webheadsinaction.org/files/WiAOC2007_Webcast_4am_May_20_2007.mp3

        EVO2008 Music in the Classroom Collaboration with Lee Baber
        http://edtechtalk.com/node/3075
        http://evo08sessionscfp.pbworks.com/w/page/7479059/Music

        Webcast Academy Participation
        Class of 1.2, Session 1A
        http://webcastacademy.net/Class1.2_Workshop1

        Earthcast 2008 Unconference chat with Doug, Dennis, Jose, Christina
        http://webcastacademy.net/node/2004
      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6 7:58 AM