Fw: Looking for some info about Istanbul for Hotels and will be in EFL5 conference in Bogazci University

  • morteza barin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      --- On Sat, 5/5/12, morteza barin <mbarin623@...> wrote:

      From: morteza barin <mbarin623@...>
      To: "web heads in action" <webheadsinaction@yahoogroups.com>, "webheadsinaction" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, May 5, 2012, 8:28 PM

      Dear Webheads ,thank u very much for your knidly helps for my earlier post.Now this time I myself and my friend will be in Istanbul -Turkey from 20th of May to 28th of May for EFL5 conference in Bogazci University there.So I'd like to have your help if you guide us for 8 nights hotel and city tour or some rental house if you have any advices will be welcome to us. all the best Morteza