  • morteza barin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      Dear Webheads ,thank u very much for your knidly helps for my earlier post.Now this time I myself and my friend will be in Istanbul -Turkey from 20th of May to 28th of May for EFL5 conference in Bogazci University there.So I'd like to have your help if you guide us for 8 nights hotel and city tour or some rental house if you have any advices will be welcome to us. all the best Morteza