Re: [multilit] ds106 introduction recap

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hey Scott,

      Thanks for a fascinating chat as always, about an intriguing concept for
      student collaboration through blogging and tagging, always dear to our
      hearts (a la http://writingmatrix.wikispaces.com). The link to the
      recording and various other online artifacts are posted at
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/scott-lockman-fills-us-in-on-ds106

      I might be amenable to something along these lines next September. I'll
      have some students doing final projects in an academic communication course
      at that time and I might need to chill them out. We'll talk more about it.

      Meanwhile, lots of links to Jim Groom up at the podcast blog and if anyone
      sees the URL for the TED talk he did for NYED last Saturday, let us know,

      cheers,
      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens