ds106 introduction session recap

  • sacato
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      I'd like to send out a big thank you to the kind folks who took the time to join
      the recent Learning2gether session this past Sunday. It was a treat to attempt
      to explain ds106 and invite further thinking about how such a course model might
      be used in language teaching contexts.

      Also much thanks to Vance for guiding me through the process of working with
      Elluminate / BBCollaborate. I'd have been at a complete loss at numerous points
      were it not for his gentle and encouraging support.

      I continue to think that there ought to be some way to incorporate a ds106 open
      assignment model but I doubt that I can figure it out on my own. I'd love to
      connect with any who might be interested in considering the possibilities.

      Thank you.

      Scott Lockman
      http://scottlo.com
      twitter: scottlo