Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Facebook vs. Google

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 9:03 PM
      Hi John, and anyone else who's having trouble with this

      Once you've got Bob's wall up scroll to the bottom and there is a faint
      "leave a comment" barely visible. Click there and it becomes obvious.

      This is what it looks like to me
      http://www.screenr.com/olW8

      Gave me a chance to try out Screenr

      At the moment, I prefer Jing, but maybe once Screenr and my computer become
      better acquainted, if Screenr can work out that my browser has Java, it
      might speed the process up.

      With Screenr you have to give it an account to access, like Google or FB or
      Yahoo (you don't give your password, but permit access to that acct).
      Although it is web based, it still runs an application on your computer.
      If you are at just any computer, it would be the only choice over Jing.
      If you're at your own, I would tend to use Jing (once you've downloaded it
      and it's running great). Sometimes Jing bonks in the upload, I haven't
      used Screenr enough to know how it performs. Screenr is clearly more
      social; Jing keeps all your stuff handy.

      hope all this helps someone,
      Vance