EVO participation 2012

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Hi Carla and EVO team,

      I wonder if you have any information on participation in the EVO this year. I remember it being a little tricky to track in the past, but perhaps you have a sense of numbers. I can look up the sessions.

      Thanks,

      Robert

      Robert Squires
      Director of Instructional Design and Technical Support
      UMOnline
      School of Extended & Lifelong Learning
      The University of Montana, Missoula 59812
      O: 406.243.6056
      M: 406.240.3837