Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Thank you!

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
      Thank you dear Webheads for your lovely words :-)

      I�ve been blessed with this scholarship because I was able to meet so many
      wonderful teachers f2f.

      Every webheads is an inspiring teacher that wants to make a different and
      this is exactly what I find amazing from this group.

      Once again thank you for allowing me to become a better teacher. I still
      have lots to learn and share.

      Warm regards
      Jennifer

      On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > My dear Jen!
      > I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
      > I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for
      > professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people
      > (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
      > Congrats and thanks,
      > Smiles from your #1 fan
      > Maria :)
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor
      > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Webheads,
      > >
      > > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been
      > such
      > > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from
      > my
      > > PLN and spend some time together.
      > >
      > > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If
      > you
      > > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
      > >
      > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
      >

      > > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in
      > my
      > > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
      > > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
      > >
      > > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
      > >
      > > --
      > > Jennifer Verschoor
      > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      Jennifer Verschoor
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
        Way to go, Jennifer. First Japan, now England - the world is your oyster :-)
        Enjoy!
        Regards from Brazil,
        B.

        --