Re: Thank you!

  • Maria Ines
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2 1:21 PM
      My dear Jen!
      I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
      I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
      Congrats and thanks,
      Smiles from your #1 fan
      Maria :)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It´s been such
      > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
      > PLN and spend some time together.
      >
      > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
      > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
      > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
      >
      > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
      > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you´ve
      > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
      >
      > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
      >
      > --
      > Jennifer Verschoor
      > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Jennifer Verschoor
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2 1:34 PM
        Thank you dear Webheads for your lovely words :-)

        I�ve been blessed with this scholarship because I was able to meet so many
        wonderful teachers f2f.

        Every webheads is an inspiring teacher that wants to make a different and
        this is exactly what I find amazing from this group.

        Once again thank you for allowing me to become a better teacher. I still
        have lots to learn and share.

        Warm regards
        Jennifer

        On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > My dear Jen!
        > I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
        > I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for
        > professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people
        > (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
        > Congrats and thanks,
        > Smiles from your #1 fan
        > Maria :)
        >

        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor
        > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear Webheads,
        > >
        > > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been
        > such
        > > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from
        > my
        > > PLN and spend some time together.
        > >
        > > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If
        > you
        > > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
        > >
        > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
        >

        > > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in
        > my
        > > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
        > > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
        > >
        > > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
        > >
        > > --
        > > Jennifer Verschoor
        > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

        Jennifer Verschoor
        www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Barbara Dieu
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2 1:38 PM
          Way to go, Jennifer. First Japan, now England - the world is your oyster :-)
          Enjoy!
          Regards from Brazil,
          B.

          --