Re: Thank you!

  • Maria D
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
      Thank YOU, dear Jen! You're such an inspiring teacher. And you were wonderful in that interview. Congrats!

      Mary

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been such
      > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
      > PLN and spend some time together.
      >
      > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
      > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
      > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
      >
      > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
      > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
      > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
      >
      > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
      >
      > --
      > Jennifer Verschoor
      > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Maria Ines
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
        My dear Jen!
        I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
        I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
        Congrats and thanks,
        Smiles from your #1 fan
        Maria :)

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It´s been such
        > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
        > PLN and spend some time together.
        >
        > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
        > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
        > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
        >
        > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
        > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you´ve
        > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
        >
        > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
        >
        > --
        > Jennifer Verschoor
        > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Jennifer Verschoor
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
          Thank you dear Webheads for your lovely words :-)

          I�ve been blessed with this scholarship because I was able to meet so many
          wonderful teachers f2f.

          Every webheads is an inspiring teacher that wants to make a different and
          this is exactly what I find amazing from this group.

          Once again thank you for allowing me to become a better teacher. I still
          have lots to learn and share.

          Warm regards
          Jennifer

          On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > My dear Jen!
          > I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
          > I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for
          > professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people
          > (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
          > Congrats and thanks,
          > Smiles from your #1 fan
          > Maria :)
          >

          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor
          > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Webheads,
          > >
          > > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been
          > such
          > > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from
          > my
          > > PLN and spend some time together.
          > >
          > > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If
          > you
          > > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
          > >
          > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
          >

          > > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in
          > my
          > > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
          > > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
          > >
          > > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
          > >
          > > --
          > > Jennifer Verschoor
          > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

          Jennifer Verschoor
          www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

        • Barbara Dieu
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
            Way to go, Jennifer. First Japan, now England - the world is your oyster :-)
            Enjoy!
            Regards from Brazil,
            B.

            --