Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Thank you!

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
      *Dearest Jen,

      I am happy for you. You've been doing a great job sharing your ICT
      knowledge with teachers around the world. I had a great pleasure to follow
      you at the IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It was great to watch your
      interview. You were fantastic! We all are proud of you.

      Lots of love,
      ***

      *
      **Ukraine
      *

      [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
      Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
      Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
      Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
      VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
      Contact me: [image: Skype] nagora60

      <http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>

      On 1 April 2012 18:22, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been such
      > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
      > PLN and spend some time together.
      >
      > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
      > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
      >
      > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
      >
      > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
      > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
      > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
      >
      > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
      >
      > --
      > Jennifer Verschoor
      > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • Maria D
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
        Thank YOU, dear Jen! You're such an inspiring teacher. And you were wonderful in that interview. Congrats!

        Mary

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

        > Dear Webheads,
        >
        > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been such
        > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
        > PLN and spend some time together.
        >
        > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
        > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
        > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
        >
        > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
        > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
        > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
        >
        > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
        >
        > --
        > Jennifer Verschoor
        > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

      • Maria Ines
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
          My dear Jen!
          I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
          I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
          Congrats and thanks,
          Smiles from your #1 fan
          Maria :)

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor <jenverschoor@...> wrote:

          > Dear Webheads,
          >
          > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It´s been such
          > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from my
          > PLN and spend some time together.
          >
          > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If you
          > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
          > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
          >
          > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in my
          > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you´ve
          > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
          >
          > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
          >
          > --
          > Jennifer Verschoor
          > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

        • Jennifer Verschoor
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
            Thank you dear Webheads for your lovely words :-)

            I�ve been blessed with this scholarship because I was able to meet so many
            wonderful teachers f2f.

            Every webheads is an inspiring teacher that wants to make a different and
            this is exactly what I find amazing from this group.

            Once again thank you for allowing me to become a better teacher. I still
            have lots to learn and share.

            Warm regards
            Jennifer

            On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Maria Ines <mariabossa1@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > My dear Jen!
            > I'm so happy and proud of what you have achieved!!
            > I agree with you about Webheads... a great open door not only for
            > professional life but also for personal one. I've met wonderful people
            > (including you) and I guess the list will increase with time.
            > Congrats and thanks,
            > Smiles from your #1 fan
            > Maria :)
            >

            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Verschoor
            > <jenverschoor@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear Webheads,
            > >
            > > Last week I attended my first IATEFL conference in Glasgow. It�s been
            > such
            > > an amazing experience. Finally I was able to meet several teachers from
            > my
            > > PLN and spend some time together.
            > >
            > > I was the lucky winner of the IATEFL BESIG facilitator scholarship. If
            > you
            > > want to read more about my experience at IATEFL please check my blog
            > >
            > posthttp://jenverschoor.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/teaching-business-english-with-technology-in-latin-america/
            >

            > > I owe this vibrant community all I know about the integration of ICT in
            > my
            > > classes. Thank you so much for being a source of inspirarion and you�ve
            > > made me a better because I am part of your online community.
            > >
            > > A big warm hug to my Webheads family :-)
            > >
            > > --
            > > Jennifer Verschoor
            > > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

            Jennifer Verschoor
            www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

          • Barbara Dieu
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
              Way to go, Jennifer. First Japan, now England - the world is your oyster :-)
              Enjoy!
              Regards from Brazil,
              B.

              --