consultant position

  • serpil sonmez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      (Sorry for re-posting. I am not sure if this e-mail went through yesterday)

      Dear Webheads,

      I am seeking information about consultant salaries.
      This is for a position to develop a new TESOL endorsement program at a small liberal arts college (undergraduate level). The responsibilities are overseeing the work of program development committee, obtaining state and national approval for teacher certification, and developing some of the course syllabi. The contract is only for a few months till the completion of the project.
      Do you have any suggestions for the pay range or know anyone doing something similar?

      Thanks!

      Serpil Sonmez, PhD