Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Digest Number 3780

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23, 2012
      Buth, Nellie and all,

      Claire and I will get there tomorrow, so we´ll look for a nice place for a
      get-together and will let you know, OK?

      beijos,
      Carla

      On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Buthaina AlOthman <
      buthaina.alothman@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Neillie,
      >
      > Unfortunately, I'd be leaving on March 30th around 9 am as I'm arriving on
      > March 27th in the afternoon. Is there a way to meet you on the same night
      > of your arrival on March 29th? Please let me know.
      >
      > Warm regards,
      > Buth
      > ----------
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Nellie Deutsch"
      > <nelliemuller@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Friends,
      > >
      > > I'm looking forward to meeting you in Philadelphia. I'm arriving really
      > > later at night on Thursday March 29 and will be presenting on two panel
      > > discussions, a mini workshop on Moodle (March 31) and for EVO 2012 (March
      > > 30). The scheduling is really bad with time clashing for all the
      > sessions.
      > > I hope I get reminders when I get there. Carla and Claire, feel free to
      > > remind me. I'm staying until April 1 so I'll be around for any
      > celebrations
      > > you come up with for Friday and Saturday nights.
      > >

      > > Warm wishes,
      > >
      > > Dr. Nellie Deutsch, Ed.D.

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 24, 2012
        I hope not to miss you this year, Nellie! Looking forward to meeting you at last.
        Nina

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Nellie Deutsch" <nelliemuller@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends,
        >
        > I'm looking forward to meeting you in Philadelphia. I'm arriving really
        > later at night on Thursday March 29 and will be presenting on two panel
        > discussions, a mini workshop on Moodle (March 31) and for EVO 2012 (March
        > 30). The scheduling is really bad with time clashing for all the sessions.
        > I hope I get reminders when I get there. Carla and Claire, feel free to
        > remind me. I'm staying until April 1 so I'll be around for any celebrations
        > you come up with for Friday and Saturday nights.
        >

        > Warm wishes,
        >
        > Dr. Nellie Deutsch, Ed.D.
      • Rita
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 25, 2012
          Dear Nellie, Vance, Nina, Carla, Veronica, Clarita and all lucky Webheads meeting in Philly,

          Enjoy every single get-together as much as we all enjoyed Seattle and New York! I also wish I had been able to join you having so much fun...

          Any page already opened to share photos and comments? Nina...?
          Look forward to sharing from the distance!

          Rita

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

          > I hope not to miss you this year, Nellie! Looking forward to meeting you at last.
          > Nina
          >
          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Nellie Deutsch" <nelliemuller@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Friends,
          > >
          > > I'm looking forward to meeting you in Philadelphia. I'm arriving really
          > > later at night on Thursday March 29 and will be presenting on two panel
          > > discussions, a mini workshop on Moodle (March 31) and for EVO 2012 (March
          > > 30). The scheduling is really bad with time clashing for all the sessions.
          > > I hope I get reminders when I get there. Carla and Claire, feel free to
          > > remind me. I'm staying until April 1 so I'll be around for any celebrations
          > > you come up with for Friday and Saturday nights.
          > >

          > > Warm wishes,
          > >
          > > Dr. Nellie Deutsch, Ed.D.

        • Laine Marshall
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 26, 2012
            Hi All,
            I will also be at TESOL - from Wed to Sat staying at the Hampton Inn. I
            hope to join up and connect with Webheads there.
            My presentations are both on Thursday and then I am open. Hope to
            connect Thurs eve and/or Fri eve sometime?
            Is there a central point online we have set up at all?
            Nellie - we can meet in person!
            See you soon!
            Laine

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita" <rita@...> wrote:

            > Dear Nellie, Vance, Nina, Carla, Veronica, Clarita and all lucky
            Webheads meeting in Philly,

            > Enjoy every single get-together as much as we all enjoyed Seattle and
            New York! I also wish I had been able to join you having so much fun...

            > Any page already opened to share photos and comments? Nina...?
            > Look forward to sharing from the distance!
            >
            > Rita
            >

            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos"
            nina.liakos@ wrote:

            > > I hope not to miss you this year, Nellie! Looking forward to meeting
            you at last.
            > > Nina
            > >
            > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Nellie Deutsch"
            <nelliemuller@> wrote:

            > > > Hello Friends,
            > > >
            > > > I'm looking forward to meeting you in Philadelphia. I'm arriving
            really
            > > > later at night on Thursday March 29 and will be presenting on two
            panel
            > > > discussions, a mini workshop on Moodle (March 31) and for EVO 2012
            (March
            > > > 30). The scheduling is really bad with time clashing for all the
            sessions.
            > > > I hope I get reminders when I get there. Carla and Claire, feel
            free to
            > > > remind me. I'm staying until April 1 so I'll be around for any
            celebrations
            > > > you come up with for Friday and Saturday nights.
            > > >

            > > > Warm wishes,
            > > >
            > > > Dr. Nellie Deutsch, Ed.D.

          • Evelyn Izquierdo
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 26, 2012
              Hi all!
              Sorry, I didn't  reply before. I've been quite busy travelling due to my distance education courses and getting things done before leaving to Philadelphia. I am so excited about this event and meeting f2f  to many Webheads. I'll be most of the time at the EV area, so we can meet there and agree about where to go. I'm flying tomorrow. I might be arriving around 7 or 8 pm. Hugs. May the Lord bless you all.Evelyn---------

              Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 26, 2012
                Trying again,

                I just freed my email address with this group from the clutches of grouply. I have written several lost msgs to say that I will be there, flying shortly, staying at the Rodeway, and online from there I hope and hoping to meet all of you in the EVO, by reception Wed night, wherever.

                Nina please start a blog.

                Thanks to Grouply I haven't been receiving msgs and just discovered my attempts to reply were going into the ether.

                Anyway, must get packed and get outta here,

                Vance

                --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo <izquierdo_evelyn@...> wrote:

                > Hi all!
                > Sorry, I didn't  reply before. I've been quite busy travelling due to my distance education courses and getting things done before leaving to Philadelphia. I am so excited about this event and meeting f2f  to many Webheads. I'll be most of the time at the EV area, so we can meet there and agree about where to go. I'm flying tomorrow. I might be arriving around 7 or 8 pm. Hugs. May the Lord bless you all.Evelyn---------
                >
                > Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

              • Nina Liakos
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 27, 2012
                  I hate Grouply!
                  Okay, Vance, for you--I will start a blog. Watch this soace...

                  Nina