Re: Presentation at 11:30 GMT tomorrow live from Dubai - want to joi

  • Vance
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
      Hi,

      The presentation went great. Here is the recording
      https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2012-03-09.0312.M.7AE801FFB697DA460D4BF25AA8C21B.vcr&sid=75

      http://tinyurl.com/2012mar09vance

      URLs for my two slide presentations at #tacon12 with links to web portals and all other materials & recordings are at http://slideshare.net.vances

      Thanks all who attended in person and virtually and special thanks to Graham Stanley, Naveen, and the British Council for making possible the uStreams / Second Life connection.

      Perhaps there is a uStream or SL version of the recording,

      Vance