Re: Presentation at 11:30 GMT tomorrow live from Dubai - want to joi

  • Marijana Smolcec
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 10:08 AM
      Hi Vance and others,

       am sorry for not joining you as I was working at  that time.

      I hope everything worked well. Keep us posted.

      I just went through your ppt Vance, it's great, have bookmarked it.

      Thank for being an awesome Webhead!

      Marijana

    • Vance
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 11:59 AM
        Hi,

        The presentation went great. Here is the recording
        https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2012-03-09.0312.M.7AE801FFB697DA460D4BF25AA8C21B.vcr&sid=75

        http://tinyurl.com/2012mar09vance

        URLs for my two slide presentations at #tacon12 with links to web portals and all other materials & recordings are at http://slideshare.net.vances

        Thanks all who attended in person and virtually and special thanks to Graham Stanley, Naveen, and the British Council for making possible the uStreams / Second Life connection.

        Perhaps there is a uStream or SL version of the recording,

        Vance