Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Multitasking - a myth?

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2012
      >Imagine driving on a stormy night with torrential rain splashing on the
      windshield of your car on a narrow windy mountainous road with no guardrail
      to save you from a drop-off into a canyon while listening to an audio
      explaining in French the intricacies of cooking Beef Bourguignon

      David...this is too much for me. My sequential tasks would be stop the
      car, listen to the details and then either drive to the nearest French
      restaurant or straight back to my kitchen with a stop at the
      supermarket to buy and make what I remembered of the recipe.

      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com