Learning2gether for last, this, and the next few Sundays

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Where I work we've been wrapping up a hectic semester. Yesterday was my
      last day of marking and grade reports and teaching until mid March.

      However I haven't had time till now to do anything with Learning2gether
      this Sunday, so would anyone like to help by agreeing to come online Sunday
      and talk with me and others present about a favorite passion in your
      professional life?

      Another thing about this Sunday is I have meetings at work until 13:00 GMT
      (no students, so time for meetings ;-) and so I'd like to start the event
      at 14:00 GMT or even later.

      NEXT Sunday Beyza Yilmaz will come online at 15:00 GMT and tell us about
      the thesis she has just completed on her topic associated with webheads.
      More about that later.

      LAST Sunday, David Winet was kind enough to come teach us some things even
      I didn't know about Audacity. He documented what he showed us at URLs
      which I've just placed here:
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/david-winet-presents-how-to-insert-and-listen

      Also at our learning2gether portal at
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded
      I've noted that I might be traveling on the Sundays March 11 and April 1.
      I hope that Learning2gether will run itself on those days. If you can
      help, let me know.

      My son from Doha is here with our granddaughter and we're about to go out
      to dinner, back late. So tomorrow I'll try and go more proactive on lining
      up a program for this Sunday at 15:00 GMT.

      best,

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com