Re: My first published book

  • Claire
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 23, 2012
      Dear Webheads,

      I just emailed Hanaa a photo of me holding her book so that she can see it. Not the greatest photo, but she won't mind. :-) :-)

      Best,
      Claire

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 24, 2012
        Hi, Clarinha!

        Why don't you share the photo with us in the WiA YG Photos section? I'd
        love to seeHanaa's book and you holding it, as I'm sure Webheads would.

        Beijinhos, Teresa

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 25, 2012
          Hi Hana and Claire and all dear webheads,

          There are many ways to share a photo, the choice is yours.

          I've managed to line up some speakers for the next two Sundays for
          Learning2gether. I think Dan Bassill will be online this Sunday Feb 26 at
          14:00 GMT http://screencast.com/t/ae711SGx
          to discuss with us his question here:

          Next Sunday Beyza will discuss her MA thesis with us, and the following
          Sunday I'll be traveling, I hope. Maybe I'll have arrived and found a
          cybercafe, who knows?

          But one of these Sundays it would be great if Hana could come online
          between noon and 15:00 GMT and tell us more about her book. It would be
          great if Claire could join us as a representative reader, and of course
          anyone else who wants to join us is always welcome.

          Anyone who wants to share with us can visit
          http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded and
          grab an available date. You can either let me know what date you want or
          you can join the wiki and write it in yourself, and we'll get the
          information that way.

          Meanwhile I hope to see you all at 14:00 GMT this Sunday. I'll be in
          meetings at noon GMT but I'll see if I can sneak online and drop by Tapped
          In at the usual time.

          Vance

          On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Teresa Almeida d'Eca
          <teresadeca@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi, Clarinha!
          >
          > Why don't you share the photo with us in the WiA YG Photos section? I'd
          > love to seeHanaa's book and you holding it, as I'm sure Webheads would.
          >
          > Beijinhos, Teresa
          >

          > On 23-02-2012 16:00, Claire wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Webheads,
          > >
          > > I just emailed Hanaa a photo of me holding her book so that she can
          > > see it. Not the greatest photo, but she won't mind. :-) :-)
          > >
          > > Best,
          > > Claire
          > >
          > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
          > > <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>, "hanaakhamis"
          > > <hanaakhs@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Dear Claire,
          > > >
          > > > I'm so excited!! You're literally my first reader (that I know of):)
          > > I haven't even received my ordered copied [lol]. I'd be happy to
          > > receive your feedback. I always value your opinion as a CALL guru and
          > > mentor.
          > > >
          > > > Lots of love,
          > > >
          > > > Hanaa
          > > >

          > > > Re: My first published book
          > > >
          > > > Dear Hanaa,
          > > >
          > > > My copy has arrived, and it is beautiful! (Now if I can just find
          > > the time to
          > > > read it....)
          > > >
          > > > Hugs,
          > > > Claire

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • hanaakhamis
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 26, 2012
            Thanks dear Teresa for the thought...
            As a matter of fact I posted the pic on my Facebook page and I had the
            most interesting synchronous discussion with Claire and Vance right
            afterward. Nergiz Kern & Maria Bossa dropped me a line or two as well.
            We ended up agreeing on a time for virtual book signing among other
            things:D.... That would be on March 18.
            Looking forward to seeing my fellow Webheads.
            Thanks again for your kind invitation dear Vance. Claire has also
            promised to provide her input as the first reader:)
            Warm regards,
            Hanaa
            Re: My first published bookPosted by: "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
            teresadeca@... teca2002ptFri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm (PST)

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Vance Stevens
            <vancestev@...> wrote:>> Hi Hana and Claire and all dear webheads,> >
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/message/28932> > >
            <teresadeca@...>wrote:> > > **> >> >> >> > Hi, Clarinha!> >> > Why don't

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 26, 2012
              Hi, glad to be a part of this.

              What time on March 18? May I suggest 1300 or 1400 GMT?

              Vance

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 26, 2012

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 26, 2012
                  March 18 13.00 GMT sounds good. I hope that won't overlap with your meeting time in UAE. I could use a little help with Elluminate sometime. I guess that would be our virtual venue?

                  Cheers,

                  Hanaa

                  > Hi, glad to be a part of this.
                  >
                  > What time on March 18? May I suggest 1300 or 1400 GMT?
                  >
                  > Vance
                • Claire
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 27, 2012
                    Ah, Teresa, if you saw the photo, you'd understand my reluctance to share it. :-) :-)

                    Beijinhos,
                    Clarinha

                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 27, 2012
                      What are you talking about, Webheads are beautiful by definition !

                      ^V^